Bring Your Own App! (BYOA)
Curious on what makes an addictive application (app)? Looking at building an app or looking to improve an existing offer?
Asia Smart App Awards (ASA) is coming back! The 7th edition of the Awards, organized by Hong Kong Wireless Technology Industry Association (WTIA) and with the funding support from Create Hong Kong (CreateHK) of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, not only recognises Asia's inventive and best-of-breed smart apps, but also provides a platform for app development professionals in Asia to learn and share the latest industry updates and expertise.
With past winners of the ASA 2018/2019 as guest speakers, Ms. Janet Chan, Vice President of Cherrypicks, Mr. Vivek Mohindra, Co-founder of Kristal.AI, Mr. Michele Tardelli, Vice President of Marketing of Goxip, and Mr. Benjamin Lai, Co-founder & Lead Designer of UMix Music App. They shared their experience in participating in the last ASA and encouraged their counterparts to actively participate in the current edition.
|Details of the event are as below:
Guest of Honour: Ms. Jersey Yuen, Assistant Head, CreateHK
- Welcoming Speech – Mr. Roy Law, Chairman, WTIA
- Keynote Speech
- Kick-off Ceremony
- Group Photo Session
- Introductory Section to Asia Smart App Awards 2020
- Panel Discussion with the topic: “Secrets Behind Developing an Addictive App”
Mr. Donald Chan, Vice Chairman, WTIA (as well as Senior Vice President, Cherrypicks)
- Ms. Janet Chan, Senior Project Manager, Cherrypicks
- Mr. Benjamin Lai, Co-founder and Lead Designer, UMix Music App
- Mr. Vivek Mohindra, Co-Founder, Kristal.AI
- Mr. Michele Tardelli, VP Marketing, Goxip